Savoy Dimensional Field Tile
Savoy 3" x 6" anna bevel in ricepaper
Anna Bevel Hex in ricepaper
Savoy 3" x 3" anna bevel in ricepaper
Select a product to see available color options.
Savoy Dimensional Field Tile is available in the following shapes, sizes & patterns
3" x 6" Anna Bevel
Anna Bevel Hex
3" x 3" Anna Bevel
- 3"x6" Anna Bevel (2.835" x 5.787" x 0.571")
- 4" Hex (4.319" x 3.740" x 0.531")
- 3"x3" Anna Bevel (2.835" x 2.835" x 0.571")
*Please note: variations in color, shade, surface texture and size are natural characteristics of all our products and should be expected. Images shown are representative, but may not indicate all variations in these characteristics.
Savoy Dimensional Collection starting at $17.92/SF
*Prices as noted are subject to change without notice. Please contact your nearest ANN SACKS Showroom or distributor for current pricing. These prices do not include shipping or applicable sales tax.
Recommended Use & Requirements
- Suitable for all indoor wall and medium duty flooring application (except Savoy Dimensional)
- Suitable for use in shower walls, pools or fountains
- Outdoor use subject to method of installation
- Suitable in freeze/thaw conditions
- Bronze NOT recommended for wet areas since acidic or abrasive cleaners and certain pool chemicals may affect the finish
- Please see Ann Sacks slip resistance and wet flooring application statement to determine usage in a wet area
- Suitable for high temperature areas such as fireplaces, behind ranges or pizza ovens so long as temperatures do not exceed 500 degrees fahrenheit
- Mosaics installed in submerged applications such as in pools or fountains require paper face mounting, and must be ordered custom. Stocked mosaics are mesh mounted and not suitable for submerged installations.
- Circle not suitable for flooring applications
Installation & Maintenance
- Please reference the TCNA handbook for installation of ceramic tile
- Always inspect material prior to installation - installed material cannot be accepted for return or credit
- Always lay out material prior to installation to properly blend and balance color
- It is recommended to seal with a penetrating sealer before and after grouting
- Avoid acidic cleaners or abrasive scouring pads, especially for Bronze glaze
- If used in submerged areas, product must be ordered with paper face mounting (Minimum orders and additional fees may apply)
Savoy tiles are made up from 21% pre-consumer recycled content, including ceramic waste material from discarded clay and smashed tableware. The rest of the tile body is composed of 22% clay and 57% feldspar. The Savoy tile is durable and recommended for areas with interior moisture load.