A building block that’s anything but basic, our Context ceramic line is offered in a variety of field and mosaic formats and rich palette of artisanal glazes. The versatile collection is suitable for both modern or classic interiors.
Trims & Moldings
Collection starting at $15.89/SF
*Prices as noted are subject to change without notice. Please contact your nearest ANN SACKS Showroom or distributor for current pricing. These prices do not include shipping or applicable sales tax.
Context tiles are made from a combination of reclaimed clay, bisque and sand that result in a 58.6% pre-consumer recycled content. Their extreme durability makes them a good tile for areas with interior moisture loads.
Recommended Use & Requirements
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor wall and flooring applications
- Suitable for installation on shower floors and walls
- Suitable for high temperature areas such as behind ranges and fireplace surrounds
- Please see Ann Sacks slip resistance and wet flooring application statement to determine usage in a wet area
- Outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation, material not affected by freeze/thaw
- Suitable for use in submerged areas such as pools or fountains with custom paper face mounting (except the Pillowed Mosaic which cannot be paper faced mounted)
- Elongated pieces may exhibit slight warpage which is most evident in offset installations
- Testing data available upon request