Starting out as a modest mosaic collection, Savoy has become a powerhouse of design flexibility and value. An extensive inventory of mosaic, field and trim offered in a unique assortment of artisan glazes make it one of the most comprehensive ceramic collections available. Explore an unlimited program of custom mosaic patterns and color blends for the ultimate in bespoke design expression. Suitable to nearly every design style.
Trims & Moldings
field tiles range from $14.47 - $19.47sf
mosaics range from $13.50 sf to $22.02 sf
trims range from $10.95-$20.52 lf
*Prices as noted are subject to change without notice. Please contact your nearest ANN SACKS Showroom or distributor for current pricing. These prices do not include shipping or applicable sales tax.
Savoy tiles are made up from 21% pre-consumer recycled content, including ceramic waste material from discarded clay and smashed tableware. The rest of the tile body is composed of 22% clay and 57% feldspar. The Savoy tile is durable and recommended for areas with interior moisture load.
Recommended Use & Requirements
- Suitable for all indoor wall and medium duty flooring applications. Metallic glazes suitable only for light duty flooring.
- Outdoor use subject to method of installation
- Suitable for freeze/thaw conditions
- Suitable for use in wet areas such as shower walls, pools or fountains (exceptions below)
- Bronze, Ibushi and Mint NOT recommended for wet areas since acidic or abrasive cleaners and certain pool chemicals may affect the finish.
- Mint is resistant to the following chemicals and therefore can be used in a Saline Pool: Ammonium Chloride, Hydrochloric Acid, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydrioxide and Sodium Hypochlorite.
- Suitable for high temperature areas such as fireplaces, behind ranges or pizza ovens so long as temperatures do not exceed 500 degrees F.