1-3/4" x 1-3/4" pillowed mosaic in gloss white
Select a product to see available color options.
Context Mosaics is available in the following shapes, sizes & patterns
- 1-3/4" x 1-3/4" x 5/16"
*Please note: variations in color, shade, surface texture and size are natural characteristics of all our products and should be expected. Images shown are representative, but may not indicate all variations in these characteristics.
mosaics range from $14.95 sf to $20.96 sf
*Prices as noted are subject to change without notice. Please contact your nearest ANN SACKS Showroom or distributor for current pricing. These prices do not include shipping or applicable sales tax.
- Tile can change an entire room and create a sense of creative freedom. This product can be used in the room types shown above. Please reference Recommended Use & Requirements for specific restrictions.
Recommended Use & Requirements
- Suitable for all indoor wall and light duty flooring applications
- Outdoor wall use subject to method of installation
- Suitable in freeze/thaw conditions
- Metallic black is suitable for showers and steam showers however not recommended for pools or fountains as the glaze may react to pool chemicals.
- Elongated pieces may exhibit slight warpage which is most evident in white offset installations
Installation & Maintenance
- Install per industry standards for ceramic tile
- Always inspect material prior to installation, installed material can not be accepted for return or credit
- It is recommended to seal matte finish with a penetrating sealer before and after grouting
- For daily cleaning use a soft sponge with diluted liquid dish soap, rinse with clean water. The metallic black finish may show fingerprinting or oil related markings over time, the periodic use of Miracle Sealants Porcelain and Ceramic Tile Cleaner can be used to remove these markings, following manufacturers’ directions carefully.
Context tiles are made from a combination of reclaimed clay, bisque and sand that result in a 58.6% pre-consumer recycled content. Their extreme durability makes them a good tile for areas with interior moisture loads.