Stone Penny Rounds Mosaics
Stone Penny Rounds in Calacatta
Select a product to see available color options.
Stone Penny Rounds Mosaics is available in the following shapes, sizes & patterns
Stone Penny Rounds
- 3/4" Pennies (Sheet: 11.563" x 12.000" x 0.375")
*Please note: variations in color, shade, surface texture and size are natural characteristics of all our products and should be expected. Images shown are representative, but may not indicate all variations in these characteristics.
Collection starts at $29.51/SF
*Prices as noted are subject to change without notice. Please contact your nearest ANN SACKS Showroom or distributor for current pricing. These prices do not include shipping or applicable sales tax.
Recommended Use & Requirements
- Suitable for all indoor wall and flooring applications
- Suitable for installation on shower walls
- Outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation
- Material not affected by freeze/thaw conditions
- Please see Ann Sacks slip-resistance and wet flooring application statement to determine usage in a wet area
Installation & Maintenance
- Please reference the TCNA handbook for installation of stone mosaics
- Always inspect material prior to installation — installed material cannot be accepted for return or credit
- Always lay out material prior to installation to properly blend and balance color
- As some white marbles have been known to yellow when they come in contact with epoxy, we advise against installing these marbles with epoxy grout and/or adhesives, or cleaning with epoxy removing cleaners in order to eliminate the potential for yellow discoloration
- It is recommended to seal natural stone with a penetrating sealer
- Periodic cleaning and resealing is recommended, using products formulated for natural stone