Savoy Field Tile
Savoy ribbed field in ricepaper
Savoy 3" x 6" field in ricepaper
Savoy 3" x 6" anna bevel in ricepaper
Savoy 4" x 8" field in ricepaper
Savoy 3" x 12" field in ricepaper
Savoy 3" x 3" anna bevel in ricepaper
Select a product to see available color options.
Savoy Field Tile is available in the following shapes, sizes & patterns
2" x 8" Ribbed
3" x 6"
3" x 6" Anna Bevel
4" x 8"
3" x 12"
3" x 3" Anna Bevel
- 2”x8” Ribbed (1.850” x 7.756” x 0.335”)
- 3”x6” (2.835” x 5.787” x 0.276”)
- 3”x6” Anna Bevel (2.835” x 5.787” x 0.571”)
- 4”x8” (3.875” x 7.756” x 0.276”)
- 3”x12” (2.76” x 11.614” x 0.374”)
- 3”x3” Anna Bevel (2.835” x 2.835” x 0.571”)
Collection starts at $13.50/SF
*Prices as noted are subject to change without notice. Please contact your nearest ANN SACKS Showroom or distributor for current pricing. These prices do not include shipping or applicable sales tax.
- Tile can change an entire room and create a sense of creative freedom. This product can be used in the room types shown above. Please reference Recommended Use & Requirements for specific restrictions.
Recommended Use & Requirements
- Suitable for all indoor wall and medium-duty flooring applications. Metallic glazes suitable only for indoor wall and light-duty flooring
- Suitable for use in shower walls, pools or fountains
- Outdoor use subject to method of installation
- Suitable in freeze/thaw conditions
- Bronze and Ibushi NOT recommended for wet areas since acidic or abrasive cleaners and certain pool chemicals may affect the finish
- Please see Ann Sacks slip resistance and wet flooring application statement to determine usage in a wet area
- Suitable for high temperature areas such as fireplaces, behind ranges or pizza ovens so long as temperatures do not exceed 500 degrees fahrenheit
- Mosaics installed in submerged applications such as in pools or fountains require paper face mounting, and must be ordered custom. Stocked mosaics are mesh mounted and not suitable for submerged installations.
Installation & Maintenance
- Please reference the TCNA handbook for installation of ceramic tile (www.tcnatile.com)
- Always inspect material prior to installation, installed material cannot be accepted for return or credit
- It is recommended to seal with a penetrating sealer before and after grouting
- Avoid acidic cleaners or abrasive scouring pads, especially for Bronze and Ibushi glazes.
- Variation from lot to lot may occur. Order 15% overage to avoid job completion orders
- Although mechanically pressed, moisture content in Savoy bisque can lead to slight size variation from tile to tile. This is most prevalent in 3x6 and 4x8 field tiles, and variations can compound over wide spaces or in herringbone installation. This variation is expected.
- Quarter Round and Bullnose coloration may vary slightly from field due to the shape and glaze pooling.
- If used in submerged areas, product must be ordered with paper face mounting
Savoy tiles are made up from 21% pre-consumer recycled content, including ceramic waste material from discarded clay and smashed tableware. The rest of the tile body is composed of 22% clay and 57% feldspar. The Savoy tile is durable and recommended for areas with interior moisture load.