At Ann Sacks, the health and safety of our associates and clients is always our top priority. As we manage the impacts of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) on how we conduct business and interact with each other, we will be taking the following precautions:
Curbside Sample Pick-Up, please see below for specific dates
Available at the Austin, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Kohler, Laguna, Los Angeles, Miami, Portland, Seattle, Troy and Vancouver Showrooms Showrooms now.
Available at the DC, San Francisco Showroom Starting June 1.
Hours vary depending on the showroom location.
Contact your Design Sales Consultant to arrange a curbside pick-up. We’ll bring the samples to your car and place them directly in your trunk.
Showroom visits by appointment only, please see below for specific dates
Available at the Austin, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Kohler, Miami, Portland, Seattle, Troy and Vancouver Showrooms now.
Available at Chicago and Laguna Showroom Starting June 1.
One-hour time blocks, hours vary depending on the showroom location.
Arrange an in-store appointment with your Design Sales Consultant.
Mandatory Showroom Safety Protocols:
- One person per appointment
- No children are permitted in the showroom at this time
- Social distancing of 6’ minimum apart will be practiced at all times (during client conversations/interactions, in meetings)
- All associates and clients are required to wear face masks for the duration of the appointment. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you
- Staggered associate schedules to limit number of people within showroom
- Temperature checks will be administered to all associates at the beginning of their shifts
- Heightened cleaning and sanitizing intervals at 3x/day and between each appointment
Thank you for your support as we work through this together.