Sepulveda is a reproduction of the classic and popular Gris Pulpis and Crema Marfil marbles quarried in Spain. Manufactured in through body, rectified Tile, Porcelain, Inventory, our version can be used in all applications from residential to commercial with minimum maintenance. Also available in a unique textured finish reminiscent of wood graining that adds subtle dimension to your floor or wall.
Collection starting at $19.95/SF
*Prices as noted are subject to change without notice. Please contact your nearest ANN SACKS Showroom or distributor for current pricing. These prices do not include shipping or applicable sales tax.
Recommended Use & Requirements
- Suitable for indoor wall applications, non metallic finishes suitable for flooring
- Outdoor use subject to method of installation, material not affected by freeze/thaw
- Crema Marfil and Suede suitable for wet applications including shower, pool and fountains
- Metallic finishes (bronze, gold and silver) suitable for shower applications but PH neutral cleaners must be used as the metallic finish may react otherwise
- Testing data available upon request