1" x 1" stacked mosaic in white onyx
3/8" random mosaic in white onyx
First, select a shape and then select a color
Santos Mosaics is available in the following shapes, sizes & patterns
- 1" x 1" x 3/8" stacked mosaic on 11-13/16" x 11-13/16"netted sheet
- 3/8" random mosaic on 10-1/4" x 10-7/16" x 3/8" netted sheet
mosaics range from $61.95 sf to $101.95 sf
*Prices as noted are subject to change without notice. Please contact your nearest ANN SACKS Showroom or distributor for current pricing. These prices do not include shipping or applicable sales tax.
- Tile can change an entire room and create a sense of creative freedom. This product can be used in the room types shown above. Please reference Recommended Use & Requirements for specific restrictions.
Recommended Use & Requirements
- All indoor vertical surfaces and light use flooring
Installation & Maintenance
- Install per industry standards for stone & stone mosaics.
- Use an epoxy modified thinset making sure there is full adhesive contact.
- White thinset is recommended due to the translucent nature of the tile.
- In wet locations – due to translucency, dark areas may be visible where water has saturated the tile, especially in areas where water pools or is in direct line of the water systems (ie. shower heads). To minimize this affect:
- Drainage systems must be properly installed to allow water to drain both above and below the tile.
- Good ventilation systems to allow tiles to dry between use.
- Properly seal tile and grout
- It is recommended to seal natural stone with a penetrating sealer. Seal once before grouting to keep grout from staining surface. After grouting reseal again to assure full sealing coverage over tile and grout. Periodic cleaning and resealing is recommended.