1" x 75" trim in 2% milk-white oak
First, select a shape and then select a color
Network Trims is available in the following shapes, sizes & patterns
- 1" x 75" x 3/4"
*Please note: variations in color, shade, surface texture and size are natural characteristics of all our products and should be expected. Images shown are representative, but may not indicate all variations in these characteristics.
trims starting at $13.22 lf
- Tile can change an entire room and create a sense of creative freedom. This product can be used in the room types shown above. Please reference Recommended Use & Requirements for specific restrictions.
Recommended Use & Requirements
- Suitable for residential and commercial vertical surfaces. Some designs are suitable for ceiling applications following specific installation guidelines.
- Tiles may be used in a kitchen or bathroom as long as they are not installed near or at a "splash" area. The tiles are finished with a conversion varnish (commonly used in kitchen cabinets) which can damage behind a splash area over time.
- Not recommend for use around a fireplace or heater as they are made with flammable materials
- As with all wood products, fading can occur with exposure to light (sunlight or household lighting)
Installation & Maintenance
- Installation instructions specific to design. See manufactures detailed installation instructions.
- When installed, joints should be between 1/6" to 1/8" to act as an extra allowance for expansion of each tile. In cold temperatures, as the tiles contract, the joints may grow in size. We recommend the backing to be painted matt black to make the joints less noticeable.