FALL in love with new stone collections. We're closing 2015 with new stone collections to inspire the senses. From bold, graphic new mosaic patterns, to a touchable new finish, to a HOT new product category. We're sure you'll love these new additions.
Possibilities abound with customizable new patterns
- What's New: Union, a unique series that marries our most popular porcelain and stones and offers a creative alternative for walls and flooring.
- What's Great: Exclusive to ANN SACKS and made in the United States, there are currently 13 made-to-order designs featured in the collection. . Incorporating water-jet technology to create the graphic, interlocking patterns, the intricate execution ensures that there is little grout spacing to interrupt the fluid beauty of these designs.
- What you get: The porcelain fields are offered in the colorways of Parquet Gris, Parquet Naturale, Xylem Ebony, Xylem Beach, and Nocchio Burnt Walnut. Available in polished or honed finish, the stone choices are Bardiglio, Botticino, Carrara, Nero Marquina, Statuary Mist, and Thassos Standard
You won't be able to keep your hands off our new textured linen finish.
- What's New: Sable Clair and Costa, two creamy, dreamy limestone collections that both come in our new textured linen finish.
- What's Great: Both collections boast a soft, neutral color that is perfect for any design style. You won’t be able to keep your hands off the exciting linen finish.
- What you get: Both collections come in 3 rectangle and 2 square formats. Honed and linen finishes available.
We've unearthed a new stone category: glazed, naturally hardened volcanic stone
- What's New: Lava Calda, a glazed basalt exclusive to ANN SACKS
- What's Great: This finely grained, quarried stone has many of the characteristics of granite exhibiting its remarkable strength and durability with a slightly etched surface and shade variances to create textural depth for statement-making wall applications.
- What you get: This inventoried program is offered in both a rectangle field tile and a hex and stick mosaic.