Inspired by the warm, natural limestone of the Anatolian region near the ancient city of Troy, our Cappadocia collection is premium through-body porcelain. Durable, affordable, elegant and sophisticated, it makes a timeless statement in residential and commercial interiors.
Cappadocia porcelain tiles are made with 40% pre-consumer recycled material. Our process consumes a low amount of energy and the tiles emerge with no traces of VOC. Because of their energy performance, Cappadocia tiles are optimal for heating floor systems and their durability make them ideal for areas with interior moisture loads.
Recommended Use & Requirements
- Suitable for indoor wall and flooring applications
- Outdoor use subject to method of installation, material not affected by freeze/thaw
- Complies with ADA slip requirements for horizontal surfaces in wet environments
- Suitable for wet applications including shower, pool and fountain
- Testing available upon request